-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
Woke up with a panic this morn - when I suddenly realised that XiEn, Stella. Jye & even Yipeng would have already woken up & left the house. Lucky Pierre was still around. Thx dude! =)
So many cats out there, each a special creation of nature, as beautiful as u & me (perhaps even more so...).
Chaos has erupted. Even as those who care stress and panic over how to save them kitties & stop this absurdity of feline massacre, kitties are oblivious dat there's a bounty on their heads. Oh yes a bounty there is. To clear our streets of harmless cats. Just so to make some educated-yet-pathetically moronic animal-abhoring politicians happy.
Well, here's an online spit-in-ya-face for u, sir! *PweeEE!*