-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
Alritey, comp just reformatted. Its Millennium Ed now! Ok, so its also very outdated. You XP snobs out there...I know ya snickerin... *stick out tongue*
More free space, faster shut down, more games(!). But...no office applications, yet. & for some obscure reason, I can't use my mouse! Sigh...sometimes I do get so irked with computers & technology.
I went to play frisbee again at Marina Bay. I got there late, so only manage to play abit. The game was fun, but I felt lonely. Me no know the ppl there well. You! Wanna go play frisbee next time too??
While there, I met this guy who was from NJ, 98 batch too. He was part of the rock/pop band of our batch (formed by the ACS guys). I can't remember the band name, but I remember their performances. I liked them. They were 1 of the few things I enjoyed in my stay in NJ.
Am reading 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle' now. Supposed to be a good book, with life philosophies & stuff. But...I am not really enjoying or understanding it. Hehe, reminds me of 'Sophie's World'. That was stiff reading! I can forsee me returning this book to EMF within the next few chapters.