<Welcome to the Bakery>

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground

'Higher Ground', UB40


-Old Bakes-
______________

May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 November 2004 December 2004 April 2005 May 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006

-Baker's Picks-
______________
name?
name?
name?


-Baker's Tools-
______________
name?
name?
name?


-Powered By-
______________

 

-Designed By-
______________

 


   
Sunday, July 27  

Did I mention, that i really like my present blog skin? Esp the pic, cos the toast in it is burnt! But the words' format huh, jue2 de2 heng3 bu4 sun4 yan4.

Today was the Ultimate Frisbee Womens' League Semi & Final. Since there are only 4 teams, my team (TAITANS!!) naturally was in the semi. Eh, we didn't make it to the finals. =(
After 2 months, I'm happy to say that I've improved in frisbee. My throws are stronger & more on target; my defences are smarter; & my cut-ins are more effective. Yippee!! There's still much much more room for improvements of cos. ;p Must improve my stamina too.

Melissa (from SH, not the tai-tai) has gone through tough selections & will be facing the final interview for a most fun & cool job next week. I really really hope she'll clear this final hurdle too. Best of luck Melissa!

Akan datang - comments on my commencement!

   [ posted by toast @ 10:30 PM ] [ ]