-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
Times sure are different...
last time, where got chance to eat dinner in comm hall with FWOC chair during FWOC?
last time, where got chance to massage FWOC chair while watching seniors' performance?
last time, where got seniors get fright at sight of freshmen (instead of the other way round!!)?
last time, where got interruption during FWOC blk suppers cos freshman need to answer her ringing handphone?
last time, where got FWOCers so openly express fatigue, thirst & hunger? & its 'legal'!
last time, where got 'ok freshmen, you can go back & rest now' immediately after Rag preview?
We had an FOA gathering at Marion's place last night. She stays in one of those wonderful houses in Seletar Camp with lotsa trees, open space and wide sky all around. The place is pretty secluded and has a peaceful and tranquil ambience. Marion's a candle-maker and she had loads of candles burning away. Her whole house took on this romantic and magical glow. Her house do-up is very cosy & interesting, even her toilet had books & ornamental toys to entertain! The pasta she cooked was yumyum! I'm inspired to cook pasta too! I took a midnight stroll with her dog, James, & her persian cat, Mimi. It was so cuteeee! James led me down the road, & Mimi followed, always keeping a respectable distance behind us... Amidst the flickering candlelights & night breeze, we (the humans) talked, the blackness of the night outside enclaving us into an intimacy of some sort.
It was, such a night....its feel & beauty I won't forget. Where, even if I don't remember the stories I've heard & told that night, even if I no longer talk to those people again, I will still remember the smell & taste of it years years later. Like, that rainy night, cuddled, in the Elias Rd bungalow; that night, stowed & cramped, in the YC storeroom; that unexceptional night, between confidants, in C307; that kerosene-stenched night, shagged, lying on the bright study-tables on AMKSS, 3rd-floor, Cranberries singing 'Dreams' again & again; that afternoon, innocent, beautiful, baked beans & hotdogs sizzling on the BBQ, somewhere (else) in Selatar camp.
When I have the money, when I have a car, when I have the guts, I wanna stay in Seletar Camp (the houses, not the bunks) too!