-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
I'm working at Odeon Towers, near Bras Basah centre. I'm lucky, for I have good frens working nearby & we can meet for lunch. Tunling @ suntec, Xi En @ PlazaByThePark, Shuping @ Albert Complex. I just had lunch today with Tunling. Just a simple lunch - but to have it with a good fren - that simply brightened up my whole afternoon. I was skipping on my way back to office after lunch, & would have whistled if I knew how.
I locked my desk drawers before I left for lunch today, cos got confidential files. But I can't find the key when I came back. Was in a real fix & pretty upset bout it (the locksmith will come tomolo & break open the drawer, & the cost incurred...I may have to pay). I desperately needed a perk-up - so Iwent to the pantry to make myself a cup of iced milo. The cleaning auntie knew I lost my key & was consolational bout it. I was looking for a glass & she offered me a thermal cup with a screw lid - new & dug out from the depth of her cabinet (ha! now I know auntie keeps secret stashes!). It was good, cos I can better shake & make my iced milo & keep it cold too! Drinking my ice-cold milo from auntie's purple metal cup - I felt so much better already. Damn therapeutic yah - chocolate, new utensil, kindness.
To top up today's office drama-mama - I found an eyecandy!! Mr dark-&-broad-shoulder-who's-polite-&-looks-kinda-shy-but-cutely-so works in the IT department, which tragically is a floor below my International HR department. Ah well, I'll just have to wait for the comps on the 17th floor to screw up....
I had a jogging date with Jye after work. I took service 171, from Stamford Rd to Hillview. It was a bloody 50-mins trip. But ok lah - I listened to my receiver & dozed off in the bus (TransIsland buses rock like a cradle). Was listening to FM99.3 - the world/new age music was wonderous & I was lulled to dreamland....til I heard a familiar 'Ai yo ai yo aiiii yo aiii ai yooo...' My ears perked up, my eyes shot open! 'Ooh...Return to Innocence remix. Great!' I tot. Well, a sorta a remix it was - hmm, perhaps sampling is more apt. Some act from Taiwan took the ''Ai yo ai yo' bit from 'Return to Innocence' & gave it an Oriental spin. Quite cool actually, not cheesy really... *grin*. So the whole piece was just a kinda chinese-style acapella of 'ai yo ai yo' with great asian percussions accompanying.
Before we started jogging, I shared a Biscuit Gula with Jye. I took 1/3 & gave him 2/3. It's cheap simple biscuit, which has been languishing in his tabletop container for ages. But, we both think its hen2 hao3 chi1. Sharing the delicious biscuit gula with Jye made me smile as I ran, til short-breathlessness overtook my gee.
Dreams & hopes keep you & I going through this life. But it is the little joys & tiny gifts here & there that keep us surviving through the everydays.
Ran with Jye, from Glendale Park to WestMall. Ate 'dinner' at S-11.
There was, at S-11, a little girl at a nearby table who took out a carton of HL choco milk from her Mommy's grocery bags and merrily opened it to drink. Alas, little missy threw the piece of carton-opening seal onto the floor. So I looked her in the eyes, & pointed my lovely long forefinger at her litter on the floor. She looked back with wide eyes, & I stared harder & shook my finger slightly. Poor missy took refuge at her mother's side, back resoundedly facing me. ~Jye & I both agree MOE would adore me as a teacher; I for that I can be fierce(*lifang's frown + stare*), he for that I have an extraordinary moral fibre (*blush blush* *phwee!*)
Over dessert, I asked him - 'Do you feel Malaysian?' & 'What's Malaysianism?'. Perplexing questions which confounded him for a while. But, Mr Ng rose to the occasion & gave rather articulate n insightful answers. Hmm...thank u Jye. My understanding of the big M has gained a centimileage. =)
******************************************************************
The world is small. With the internet, it is even smaller! Just can't hide, just can't siam, can I? haha...(*classic dry laugh*)
********************************
I like this song, cos its soooo cheeky.
Dance Naked I want you to dance naked
So i can see you
I´d like to get to know you
You don´t have to act naughty
Spin it round and round
Spin it round and round and round
I want you to dance naked
I promise i won´t touch you
I promise to tell no one, no
I want you to dance naked
Spin it round and round
Spin it round and round and round
I want you to dance naked
If you like i´ll join you
I want to enjoy your body
I want to hear all your secrets
I want to know if you like me
As much as i like you
I want you to dance naked
But only if you want to
Spin it round and round
Spin it round and round and round
I want you to dance naked
So i can see you
I´d like to get to know you
But only if you want to
Spin it round and round
Spin it round and round and round
I want you to dance naked