-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
Whoa...I've got lotsa blog catching up to do.
Here's a recap...
********************
2nd Dec, Tues It was Bowling Day for the coporate finance dept in ISOS (that's where I'm working at right now, for the uninitiated). Great fun! The whole dept got the afternoon off & we trooped down to Orchard Bowl at Cineleisure for a bowling competition. There was chartered buses, we wore ISOS blue polo tees, 20 ++ of us - it feels like a school excursion! Kinda weird tho, to be in a 'school excursion' in Orchard road!! I scored my highest bowling score ever - 90 pts. Keke...1st time, that I can throw the ball down the aisle straight & strike/near-strike, not purely out of luck.
This was followed by dinner @ Indochine. Wah...such a ambient place (ya know...dark dark, flickering tealights, riverfront, heavy cutleries, their icewater comes out from Evian bottles!!) Heard the dinner was $30plus per head. Sheesh...so expensive. I feel lucky - to be able to join the dept on such a fun day, & luck in all the freebies!
*******************************************************************
Sorry dudes...too sleepy to continue. Gonna sleep now. *yawn*