<Welcome to the Bakery>

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground

'Higher Ground', UB40


-Old Bakes-
______________

May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 November 2004 December 2004 April 2005 May 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006

-Baker's Picks-
______________
name?
name?
name?


-Baker's Tools-
______________
name?
name?
name?


-Powered By-
______________

 

-Designed By-
______________

 


   
Saturday, April 30  

Guilts of blogging slothery come & go...
Inspirations, ideas, for worthy post come & go
I will write some things tonight, no matter how short or gibberish, lest this entry come & go too...


Bangkok


My first night in Bangkok, overlooking Bangkok city on the 24th floor, I was entranced by pulsating red lights crowning near every skyscraper. The highways flowed streams of orange headlights. It struck me - this city does not sleep.


Humans...


are nauseating, disgusting, sad.
I'm nauseated, disgusted, & saddened by the hypocrisies that move around me. Why do they hang out if they dislike each other so? How can XX even talked to YY when XX near-spits at YY's name?
Count me out. To have such frenships mired in muck, I rather be a loner.


Work


Ooh....boy, can I get passionate blogging bout this! But dooce.com has taught me better....


Ultimate


I
Was starting to play deep!
Was getting smarter bout cupping!
Was learning to pull!
All was-es, cos
I
Have torn my right ACL.
*sob*

Dudes


Thai dudes are so pretty
Phil dudes are so sweet
Sing dudes....so gong, don know quality when they see quality. (See! I still single!! wahaha...)

   [ posted by toast @ 1:16 AM ] [ ]