-Description-
______________
And every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground
I've been reading my friends' blogs for the last few mths. Some of these blogs are fantastic - great pics, interesting insights, good stories..... some are plainer. Either way, I'm a sucker for reading them, cos they all keep me updated & learn more about friends whom I don't have the chance to catch up with, or for some, get close to. All in all, I'm inspired to re-vive my blog.
To start off on a good note, lets set some new blog resolutions, shan't I.
Toasties's Blog Resolutions 1) blog REGULARLY 2) avoid verbosity & tone down on the melancholy 3) spice things up with pictures!
(altho No. 3 would mean that I shd get a digi cam or something?? hmm....)
Okee dooks, that's all the blog stamina I can find this morning. Ta ta & see you again REAL SOON.